Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Hello Goodbye


Goodbye 2013
You have been really great to me
All good things happened
Watching my son grow from bambam bane baby to a cheeky active toddler
Love my surfacing even more
spend quality time with my family
spend some time with my BFF
we may be far, but our love for each other will always grow

dapat new friends who I can talk to 24-7
even just saying "morning" or "wey korang dah tidur ke"
mesti ada yang akan reply...
heheheh

dapat bonus 2 kali, Alhamdulillah
dapat buat makan-makan and masak sendiri for my family and friends during raya
dapat buat birthday hamza ikut tema favourite kami
ngeee
spend our 2nd wedding anniversary makan from morning till evening sampai dapat cirit-birit
babysitter hamza tak jadi pindah Penang so hamza tak duduk taska dah...yeayyy

even though we spend the last few days of 2013 and welcoming 2014 at the hospital
I still feel blessed
setiap apa terjadi ada hikmahnya
I will write about it later
Till then...

Hello 2014!











































































































MY INTERMONOLOGUE:
The Way I Am - Ingrid Michaelson

4 comments:

Umie Aisya said...

gmbr 1st hamza.rasa nk gigit!happy new year 2014 babe!

Asz Miza said...

Aku kalau baca entry ko mesti dengar lagu ulang2 kali..hahaha

LisaLisut said...

eeeee ade muka kite laaa.hehehe ngade.
thanks for the friendship pet. 1st time i jmpe org bersih cuci rumah mcm u. hahaha. jgn marah. bagusla tu cuma i xsegigih u hihi. u mmg a good mother to hamza :) happy new year!

BAIZURA NATASHA said...

Hahahaha. Lawak part mesti ada yang akan reply.