Monday, July 30, 2012

Rise

Source
















So have you seen The Dark Knight Rises?
So there goes the trilogy
After this no more waiting for Dark Knight movie
What can I say is I really enjoy it
but as me and my Surfacing walked out of the theater
We started discussing about some of the scenes
About the ending
Why Nolan did this and that

A few days later, my Surfacing found the best article to
describe "our little discussion"
We were like...seeeee it's not just us!
Orang lain pun pikir sama la...
Whatever it is I still love you Nolan.

It's all in here.
If you HAVEN'T WATCH The Dark Knight Rises
DO NOT OPEN THIS LINK
*Spoiler Alert


15 Things That Bothered Us About 'The Dark Knight Rises'



Anywho,
What's the difference between justice and  punishment?

MY INTERMONOLOGUE:
Dirty Laundry



No comments: