Friday, June 29, 2012

My Surfacing...You are 30!

Creme Brulee Cheese Cake



















June 28, 2012
It's my dear surfacing 30th birthday!
I didn't bake the cake, it's from secret recipe
My husband favourite flavor
Tengokla cemana messy nye budak secret recipe ni tulis atas kek tu
alasan dia surface tu licin...sabar jela


















Anywho, this is his first birthday as a husband
and before this I imagine it will be something like this...
I will take a day off, bake a cheese cake for him, his favourite lasagna
and probably his favourite kookies munchster
But kita hanya merancang
Turns out I cannot take a day off because I'm still under probation
and we are busy preparing pindah rumah sabtu ni so barang semua dah pack


















So the best that I can do is buy his favourite cake
pasang lilin leftover masa wedding and sing him off tune birthday song
Sorry my dear, I wish i can do more...ngeee
My present to you lambat sikit...
you have to wait for another 3 months, InsyaAllah
your birthday present at 24 weeks





















My love,
I pray for your good health, wealth and happiness
I thank Allah SWT for giving me you as a gift
You are a wonderful husband and I know you will be a great father
You have done so much for me
you always give the best you can to make me happy
I am truly blessed to have you in my love
I pray that our marriage will grow stronger until our last breathe.
I love you so much.

sicnessurfacing





















"Nothing you would take
and everything you give
Hold me till I die
Meet you on the other side"






MY INTERMONOLOGUE:
The Wallflowers - Closer To you (Live)






No comments: