Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Word



Anas, my husband's "bromance" posted this on my birthday at FB
Makes me smile all day
He is such a sweet guy.
Last weekend we had him as our house guest
It was really fun having him around
I can see that my surfacing is very happy having his bestfriend
Anas live in Sabah which makes it difficult for them to hang out

I just want to say thank you to you brother
Anas is the one who did this beautiful illustration for our wedding
ala Struzan...
probono.
We really really love it.



He is super talented.
I wish I could have half of his skills
ngeee
Look at these beautiful artwork


The incredible lou


Natalie Portman


Hellboy

Carlos Santana


The man himself

More artwork from his blog

Anywho,
His birthday was on March 18th...
I think it's not too late for me to wish him happy belated birthday in a special entry
Brother, I wish you all the love and happiness in this world
and we will try to find a perfect four-letter name for your second boy
I still think Adha and Reza are nice
but Tony or Ozzy is pretty ridiculous :)


MY INTERMONOLOGUE:LinkTenacious D - To be the best

No comments: