Friday, December 02, 2011

Tiny Dancer



Dah lama tak menulis pasal Rayyan El-Mostafa, my cheeky nephew
Actually it's my surfacing's cheeky nephew...
but in 3 weeks I can claim that too :)

He's already 1 year old last September
He's walking and running and hiding fast
He's almost 15kg to date

He's so adorable , fluffy, baldy young man and he looks like a doll.
A very adorable baby boy doll.
He talks with his own language
but sometimes he yelled "apa tuu?" and "duduk!"
Feast your eyes with his latest pictures


Rayyan ni suka ngan perempuan je, kalau lelaki die malas layan
So that explains why he likes me so much ..ngeee


Gagah jugak aku mengangkat nya masa ni
sekarang dah tak mampu sebab semangat sangat


His first vacation last raya


Sambil mandi pun boleh tidur...kelaka gila budak ni



The cheeky face that I miss, after this boleh selalu jumpa


Macam anak patung yang sungguh sedap dipeluk


Sometimes he smile and laugh during his sleep
Mesti teringat upin ipin


1 year old birthday cake with his favourite boys, upin ipin


Kalau time makan dia lah paling sibuk selak menu


With my two favourite man


Oh Rayyan, I really hope my future son will look as cheeky as you
and as fair as you are...ngee


With his favourite uncle...
His Pakcu is really good at taking good care of him...
bagi makan, mandikan, cuci ehem ehem, tidurkan
I'm so proud of you Surfacing.


Recent picture taken last week with his "Rocky Balboa" robe
Cuteness!


MY INTERMONOLOGUE:
Alexi Murdoch - All My Days

1 comment:

~Inaz said...

cepat2 la beranak nnti ye lps kawen heheh....cuteness!!