Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Great Day To Be Alive


The walnut brownies

My mother decided to throw a birthday makan-makan for me and my brother
since our birthday on the same date which is on the 20th

It's been a while since my last birthday celebration at home
Last time i remember was 15 years ago
My mom said this is my last bachelor year so why not just celebrate it
with family and friends

I'm really happy and excited so i decided to bake brownies
The food was really good
I had a blast with my wonderful family, my surfacing and great friends




My surfacing came around 12.30pm
So he got VVIP treatment from me...
ngee
Thank you my dear bagi jugak hadiah
"Slipknot live at download concert DVD"
Siap ada kad lagi...yeay


The bubur and pulut durian


Ayah kata "ko pakai jeans, ayah pun taknak pakai baju melayu"
hampeh..heheheh


my beautiful umi.
Thank you mom for throwing such a lovely gathering for me
and cook lots of super delicious foods


Cikman & Cik Idah
They have been really great and helpful to my family
since i was a kid


My sister Nobai and her friends


The newly wed and preggie Fara with Taufik
Thanks babe datang makan pedas walaupun prego..heheheh



Sue and hubby pun datang.
Thanks sue bagi hadiah kat aku dah tua ni...hehehehe



Linda family..
wah kawan-kawan aku datang suma dah ada suami and anak...
heheheh


My surfacing with kawan-kawan, megat & azura
(congrats guys baru tunang!) and daus



cute gileeeeee si komal ni...rasa nak gigit pipi tembun tu
Nama sebenar Akmal ye...ngeee


me, sister & isyraq, my spoil little nephew


My wonderful family - umi, ayah, ija, ajin and bai
my 1st sister je takde ni


Try to imitate Bai punya Bharata Natyam gesture
but obviously failed


Sorang lagi budak cute gile si kodam.
I just have to post this pic because it's too sweet
Nama sebenar adam ye...ngeee


Ni la parents kodam n komal...koya and kodex
hahahaha...



My 19th years old bro dengan girlfriend, cikgu murni
murni ni rajin sangat memang sesuai betul buat menantu




Shananeh with husband, muiz, Raiha and Raja
Sorry korang aku ke sana sini tak dapat betul2 borak


Kesian qalif demam sampai muntah 2,3 kali


Sis, cikman, cik idah and me
The canopy cikman punya.



Me and bro potong kek...
macam malu kan dah besar-besar potong kek...hahaha
Thank you my surfacing and my
future mother-in-law belikan cheese cake yang sedap ni


With my surfacing yang berbaju anak dato'...hahahah
kalau letak rantai jadi anak bomoh pulak




with the great shananeh!
She and muiz captured lotss of beautiful pictures as usual...
Can't thank you enough babe



With my ladyboss, Eriko and big boss, En Razak
They gave me pretty card with lovely words and voucher to buy
Tun M's latest book. Thank you boss!
I went to a few MPH last week to get the book but it's sold out
have to wait about a week for the next batch



Suami, isteri dan...kawan baik...
ngeee
aku telah bertukar baju sebab abis baju putih kena sambal
kanak-kanak kan


With my surfacing and friends
Thanks guys datang umah aku melalui jalan komunis tu


With raja, raiha, shananeh and yaya


The ladies...yang belum kahwin ni badan lagi besar
dari yang anak 2...adui kecewa


Red velvet cupcake courtesy of Yaya and family...
Thank you babe, effort ko bake untuk aku amat dihargai
sedap sangat


Edex hijack gambar romantis kami..cewahh


me and fiancee


Can't believe I'm already 28
How time flies
Whatever it is,
syukur Alhamdulillah for the love and joy
I'm looking forward to 29...
By that time, I will be a wife or probably a mother-to-be,
InsyaAllah :)



MY INTERMONOLOGUE:
Janis Joplin - Get It While You Can

2 comments:

zana Fauzi said...

Oh have I wished you a happy birthday already? Takpe, here's a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Murah rezeki, panjang umur and wishing you all the love in the world!

pet09 said...

Thank you zana for the birthday wish :)