Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Will Survive

It's the first day of Ramadan for this year.
Alhamdulillah, I am still breathing
and given the chance to fast
(last year bendera merah)
ngeee

So makan apa untuk berbuka?
If you guys at Amcorp Mall area...

I suggest Atap Atap, LG Floor, Amcorp Mall
A Portuguese restaurant, I believe






We love to go to Amcorp Mall on sunday
because of that crazy flea market
where u can find unbelievably rare, cheap item
and we love to eat here because of these...



Atap- atap fried rice RM 6.90



Butter sotong fried rice RM9.90


close up butter squid


Apart from Butter prawn at Topspot, Kuching
This is by far the best butter squid I ever had
it's so buttery and crispy at the same time
portion memang tak kedekut

Biasa dia bagi nasi putih but aku selalu upgrade jadi nasi goreng
Additional RM3 for fried rice
Setiap kali datang ni lah menu aku...
dah macam addicted




Pastu minum pulak honey lemon ice
fuhh memang meletop
They have noodles too
I tried it once and more like Chinese style cooking
So I'm not a fan





Kalau nak confirm kedai dia, senang je...
dia ada bela ikan jaws dalam akuarium kat pintu masuk
baby jaws lah




As for me,
break fast with family is what I'm looking forward
on the first day of Ramadan.

Selamat Berpuasa semua!



MY INTERMONOLOGUE:
Maman - Kasih ku pinjam wajahmu

No comments: